4/24 Canceled!

With rain still in the forecast until 4pm, we just don’t feel that it’s fair to ask you guys to get out and come to race with such a high probability of more rain.

We also don’t want to battle sporadic showers throughout the evening g causing poor racing conditions and experiences.

We appreciate you hanging in with us and as much as we want to race along with you guys, we’re going to cancel for tonight.

We’ll also be rescheduling Legends Night to next weekend!

See you next weekend on 5/1!

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: